We are currently looking for an ARTS ADMINISTRATOR, an OUTREACH & WORKSHOP ASSISTANT and a VOLUNTEER WORKSHOP ASSISTANT
Closing day: 15 August
Interviews: 17/18 August Afternoon
Schedule: 48 weeks (18 hours per week; Tuesdays and Thursdays 2-8 pm and Fridays 1-7pm) Starting 22nd August until 27th July 2018 with Christmas and Easter break
- Be on site at Kensal House Tuesdays and Thursdays 2-8 pm and Fridays 1-7pm each week unless any change to these hours or days have been pre-agreed with Project Leaders, giving a minimum of 2 weeks advance notice.
- Check the youth@ inbox and reply to correspondence
- Answer telephone, email and in person enquiries regarding Kensal Stories
- To act as the main point of contact for Kensal Stories and youth groups, parents, partners, facilitators, participants, press etc)
- Have an understanding of the overall SPID team and community space and direct enquiries appropriately.
- To attend and minute a weekly team meeting at a regular time agreed with Project Leaders.
- To attend a weekly fixed meeting with the Community Outreach Officer.
- Provide an End of Day Report at the end of each working day outlining tasks completed – sent to both Project Leaders. The End of Day Report must include a time in and time out.
- Update the budget with invoices and expenditure
- Maintain accurate financial records. Filing invoices and receipts physically and digitally
- Responsible for final budget invoice reconciliation and sign off
- Monitor and hold responsibility for the Petty Cash spend and reconciliation
- Send out weekly workshop text reminders to participants and guardians of participants
- Assist with recruitment drives by posting job ads, monitoring responses, arranging interview slots and responding via email to unsuccessful candidates.
- Complete weekly task list sent by Project Leaders
- Responsible for managing own workload each week regarding task list and flagging in advance any tasks that might not be completed to the requested timeline
- Overseeing project marketing strategy
- Working with designer to prepare artwork and text for publicity materials
- Overseeing print and distribution of marketing materials
- Updating social media for the project
- Inputting creatively into the marketing design
- Managing the marketing budget for the project
This role is based in Kensal House (W10 5BQ) in Ladbroke Grove. You will be responsible to pay your own taxes and National Insurance Contribution.
To apply, please email your CV with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role with ‘FAO KS Arts Administrator’ in the subject line, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th August 2017. Interviews will be held in the afternoon on 17th & 18th August 2017.