- Productions: Childsplay Childsplay – An Interactive Journey Through Outdoor Games Across the Ages. Photograph by Colin O'Brien
- Youth Theatre: The Passersby 2010 The Passersby – An immersive play by Nnenna Samson
- Youth Theatre: Kensal Youth 2006 SPID's first ever youth show - involving restoration of the Grade II* listed community rooms
- Youth Theatre: Superhuman 2007 Superhuman is a 360˚ production that picks the audience up and whirls them around – literally! Part play, part fairground ride through time and space, audiences had never seen anything like it.
- Free Weekly Theatre Workshops We run FREE weekly training workshops in all aspects of theatre, for young people aged 8-13 on Tuesdays from 4.30pm – 6pm, and aged 13-19 on Thursdays from 6.30pm – 8.30pm.
- Kensal Voices Join SPID on a journey through time and discover the hidden past of historic council estate Kensal House.
SPID Theatre is a vibrant community theatre company based in West London, creating adventurous and immersive events for community spaces while also offering a diverse programme of free workshops for youths, ranging from stagecraft skills to journalism, multimedia and more.
Do you know a teenager interested in learning theatre skills? If so, our Far Far Away workshops are being held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, culminating in a performance in July; further details can be read here. We are currently running a four-week series of workshops on working with light and sound from 14 May to 6 June.
Kensal Voices is a brand-new initiative, in collaboration with the Victoria & Albert Museum, which offers teenagers the opportunity to develop practical journalism, multimedia and design skills in exploring the heritage of Kensal House – a perfect opportunity to gain real-world skills and a head start in these areas! Sign up now for our design week, Wed 29 May – Sat 1 June, with professional designer Ekaterina Solomeina! You can read more details here.
Our most recent production, iAM, recently performed at a series of West London venues in mid-April and received a four-star review. Further details can be found here.